Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
As promised, here is a recipe from the S'mores-Gourmet Treats for EVERY Occasion by Lisa Adams. I highly recommend this book if you are a sweet/treat lover. All of the recipes look great and it has great party/serving ideas. The instructions given in the front of the book suggest all different ways from cooking the s'more; from campfire, to stove top, to microwave, to oven. I'll leave the cooking part to your discretion as everyone knows how to make a s'more (or at least I hope they do).
- 1 chocolate square (2 inch, milk or dark)
- 2 large soft dark chocolate cookies
- 1 large marshmallows (a chocolate covered one would be divine for melting in the microwave)
- Arrange chocolate on one cookie and melt.
- Roast the marshmallow.
- Place the roasted marshmallow on top of the melted chocolate and top with remaining cookie.