Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A layered mexican type dish, popular with kids and adults alike.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- cooked rice
- 1 package frozen corn, cooked
- taco seasoning
- shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped tomato
- diced onion
- sour cream
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Cook ground beef, refried beans,corn, and rice, all separately in their own pans.
- Add the taco seasoning packet to the beef, as directed on the label.
- Put all other ingredients in their own bowls.
- The idea here is layering, and allowing people to fix their own plates according to their likes.
- You start by putting a layer of chips on your plate.
- Then the beef, the beans, rice, and the other toppings of your choice.
- This dish is particularly popular with kids, and it's also good when you're having company.