Need dinner in a flash? Find the chicken in the herb garden!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 purple onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 6 sage leaves, torn
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash parmesan cheese
- 1Cook angel hair according to package instructions.
- 2Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat.
- 3Add garlic and onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Add chicken breasts and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 5Add chicken broth and wine.
- 6Bring just to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer.
- 7Add all of the herbs and lemon juice.
- 8Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes until chicken is done.
- 9(I usually start cutting chicken into bite sized pieces when it is 3/4 done) Place pasta in a serving bowl, add chicken and sauce.
- 10Toss to coat.
- 11Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
- 12Serve with bread and a veggie for a complete meal.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Chicken is Hiding in the Herb Garden!
Serving Size: 1 (610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 768.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 706.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 47.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: