Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I just found this recipe while looking through some old cookbooks. I have no idea where it came from. It's hand-written on an index card.
- 8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 7⁄8 ounces bacon bits (pkg.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups light mayonnaise (Do not substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 26 ounces round loaf bread
- Stir together all ingredients except bread; set aside.
- Hollow out bread, reserving torn pieces. Spoon dip into bread; place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350* for one hour. Serve with torn bread or sliced apples.