1/1 Photo of The Cheesecake Factory's Pumpkin Ginger Cheesecake
7 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I made this recently as a test-run for the holidays and found it to be one of the best cheescakes I have made and I have made many over the years, I am so happy to have this recipe given to me! I did increase the brown sugar to 3 tablespoons in the crust and also increased the white sugar slightly for the filling, just personal taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup crispy crushed gingersnaps
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees (300 degrees for convection-bake oven).
- 2Prepare a 10-inch springform pan.
- 3To make the crust; in a bowl place the melted butter with graham cracker crumbs, crushed gingersnaps, brown sugar and cinnamon; mix with a fork until combined.
- 4Line bottom and side with parchment paper or wax paper, then spray with nonstick spray.
- 5Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- 6For the filling; pour the whipping cream into a medium bowl and beat just until soft peaks form; refrigerate until ready to use.
- 7In a bowl beat the cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add in sugar, beating well until combined.
- 8Add in eggs one at a time and beat the mixture until fluffy.
- 9Stir in pumpkin puree, ginger, cinnamon and cloves.
- 10Remove the whipped cream from the refrigerator and lightly whisk to reblend.
- 11Using a spatula or a flat spoon fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese-pumpkin mixture.
- 12Pour the mixture into preapred crust.
- 13Wrap one continuous sheet of heavy foil around the springform pan then press firmly against the pan.
- 14Place the wrapped pan in a baking pan and fill with hot water to halfway up the spring form pan.
- 15Bake for 60-70 minutes.
- 16Cool the cheesecake to room temperature, the chill for at least 5 hours or until the cake is thoroughly chilled.
- 17Remove the sides of the springform pan.
- 18Just before serving place the pecan halves on top of the cheescake in a ring around the edges.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Cheesecake Factory's Pumpkin Ginger Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.3
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 251.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g