1/20 Photos of The Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake by Todd Wilbur
1 hr 44 mins
1 hr 4 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com I don't know where I got this pumpkin cheesecake recipe. I have made this cheesecake around Thanksgiving, when the pumpkin spices are calling! It is the same as Todd Wilbur's Top Secret recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Make the crust by combining the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and 1 T sugar in a medium bowl.
- 3Stir well enough to coat all of the crumbs with the butter, but not so much as to turn the mixture into paste.
- 4Keep it crumbly.
- 5Put foil partway up the outside part of an 8-inch springform pan.
- 6Press the crumbs onto the bottom and about two-thirds of the way up the sides of the springform pan.
- 7You don't want the crust to form all of the way up the back of each slice of cheesecake.
- 8Bake the crust for 5 minutes, then set aside until you are ready to fill it.
- 9In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, 1 C sugar, and vanilla.
- 10Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 11Add the pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice and continue beating until smooth and creamy.
- 12Pour the filling into the pan.
- 13Bake for 60-70 minutes.
- 14The top will turn a bit darker at this point.
- 15Remove from the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool.
- 16When the cheesecake has come to room temperature, put it into the refrigerator.
- 17When the cheesecake has chilled, remove the pan sides and cut the cake into 8 equal pieces.
- 18Serve with a generous portion of whipped cream on top.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.1
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 182.5 mg
- Sodium 512.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g