Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My friend Barb's cheese ball recipe always is the first to go at our get togethers. I sometimes and a little shredded cheddar cheese to mine.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 package chopped beef (Like that Buddig in the lunchmeat section)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 -2 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- season salt, to taste
- 1⁄2-1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Nabisco Triscuits
- Mix all ingerdients together, plop on a plate and form into a ball using wax paper over the top.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until hardened a bit.
- Serve with crackers.
- Triscuits work the best(I like the new Rosemary and Olive Oil triscuits), other crackers sometimes break.