Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty sandwich that you must taste. Try this with my spicy mustard spread.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices jewish rye bread
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- lettuce, to desired amount
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; mix well.
- Spread 1 tbsp on each slice of bread.
- Top four slices with roast beef and lettuce; cover with remaining bread.
Talk about TASTY!!! The spread is to die for! I thoroughly enjoyed this sandwich and I usually do not care for a cold lunch! I will be making this one often! I topped it with paper thin sweet onion slices for extra crunch....I just loved it! Thanks for the impressive recipe Drago!
Really liked the sauce on these, all the amounts had the right balance of flavors, well enjoyed.
We liked it! I would definitely make this sandwich again, and cut the amount of the dry soup mix in half next time. I made it with tortillas as wraps and added diced onion too. Thanks for a great idea Gayla! Please see my rating system as I rate tougher than most.