Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fabulous Fruit Pizza that is sure to "WOW" your friends and family. This mouth watering confection was created by "The Cavorting Chefs" for Zaar World Tour 2, we hope you enjoy it!
- 510.29 g package refrigerated sugar cookie dough (Like Pillsbury)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 198.44 g marshmallow creme (or marshmallow fluff)
- 59.14 ml peach jam (or strawberry, or raspberry)
- 118.29 ml green grape, sliced
- 118.29 ml mango, diced
- 118.29 ml blueberries
- 1 large banana, sliced (sliced into 1/8 inch slices)
- 118.29 ml orange juice (or lemon juice, this will be used to keep banana from browning)
- 236.59 ml strawberry, sliced
- 59.14 ml pecans, chopped, toasted
- 59.14 ml coconut, toasted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat jam in the microwave or a small kettle on stove until slightly melted and "drizzling" consistency. Set aside and keep warm.
- Lightly coat a 12" pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan and bake for 15-20 minutes (Until very lightly browned), cool completely.
- Pour orange juice into a small bowl and slice banana into orange juice to keep from browning. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together cream cheese and marshmallow cream.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust to within 1/2 of edge.
- Drain Banana slices well, and arrange all fruits as desired on top of pizza.
- Drizzle warm jam over fruit to glaze pizza.
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut if desired.
- While delectably delicious as written, if you find a fruit listed is unavailable, feel free to substitute an equal amount of one of your favorites.
- Meet the "Cavorting Chefs", Saturn- Our Team Captain, Brenda, Dreamgoddess, Galley Wench, katie in the UP, mama's kitchen, PanNan, Sugared Almond, & Susie Qusie.
I madethis for a playgroup party and everyone (including the kids) loved it. I did not add the coconut or pecans to it and it was still great. I used whatever fruit I could find- kiwi, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, grapes and it was great. The crust is awesome and so easy. I made the crust the night before and covered it with plastic wrap. Definitely a great fresh recipe!
What can I say? DELISH! The only change I made was to use kiwi fruit instead of mangoes, and left off the coconut. Even my picky husband had several pieces! Thanks so much for posting.
I made this for a friends party in a 9x12 pan and it was gone in about 10 minutes. Not everyone got to try it. It was perfect. I just received an email from a friend that was told by a person that was there that they want this receipe. 5 star rating. I suggest making a double batch.