1/2 Photos of The Cavorting Chef's Fabulous Fruit Pizza
A fabulous Fruit Pizza that is sure to "WOW" your friends and family. This mouth watering confection was created by "The Cavorting Chefs" for Zaar World Tour 2, we hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Fruit P ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough (Like Pillsbury)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme (or marshmallow fluff)
- 1/4 cup peach jam (or strawberry, or raspberry)
- 1/2 cup green grape, sliced
- 1/2 cup mango, diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 large banana, sliced (sliced into 1/8 inch slices)
- 1/2 cup orange juice (or lemon juice, this will be used to keep banana from browning)
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped, toasted
- 1/4 cup coconut, toasted (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Heat jam in the microwave or a small kettle on stove until slightly melted and "drizzling" consistency. Set aside and keep warm.
- 3Lightly coat a 12" pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan and bake for 15-20 minutes (Until very lightly browned), cool completely.
- 5Pour orange juice into a small bowl and slice banana into orange juice to keep from browning. Set aside.
- 6In a medium sized bowl, mix together cream cheese and marshmallow cream.
- 7Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust to within 1/2 of edge.
- 8Drain Banana slices well, and arrange all fruits as desired on top of pizza.
- 9Drizzle warm jam over fruit to glaze pizza.
- 10Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- 11Sprinkle with toasted coconut if desired.
- 12While delectably delicious as written, if you find a fruit listed is unavailable, feel free to substitute an equal amount of one of your favorites.
- 13Meet the "Cavorting Chefs", Saturn- Our Team Captain, Brenda, Dreamgoddess, Galley Wench, katie in the UP, mama's kitchen, PanNan, Sugared Almond, & Susie Qusie.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Cavorting Chef's Fabulous Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.7
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 302.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g