Recipe by Brenda.
A fabulous Fruit Pizza that is sure to "WOW" your friends and family. This mouth watering confection was created by "The Cavorting Chefs" for Zaar World Tour 2, we hope you enjoy it!
Top Review by Luv2cook4friends
I madethis for a playgroup party and everyone (including the kids) loved it. I did not add the coconut or pecans to it and it was still great. I used whatever fruit I could find- kiwi, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, grapes and it was great. The crust is awesome and so easy. I made the crust the night before and covered it with plastic wrap. Definitely a great fresh recipe!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough (Like Pillsbury)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme (or marshmallow fluff)
- 1⁄4 cup peach jam (or strawberry, or raspberry)
- 1⁄2 cup green grape, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mango, diced
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1 large banana, sliced (sliced into 1/8 inch slices)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (or lemon juice, this will be used to keep banana from browning)
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, toasted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat jam in the microwave or a small kettle on stove until slightly melted and "drizzling" consistency. Set aside and keep warm.
- Lightly coat a 12" pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan and bake for 15-20 minutes (Until very lightly browned), cool completely.
- Pour orange juice into a small bowl and slice banana into orange juice to keep from browning. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together cream cheese and marshmallow cream.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust to within 1/2 of edge.
- Drain Banana slices well, and arrange all fruits as desired on top of pizza.
- Drizzle warm jam over fruit to glaze pizza.
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut if desired.
- While delectably delicious as written, if you find a fruit listed is unavailable, feel free to substitute an equal amount of one of your favorites.
- Meet the "Cavorting Chefs", Saturn- Our Team Captain, Brenda, Dreamgoddess, Galley Wench, katie in the UP, mama's kitchen, PanNan, Sugared Almond, & Susie Qusie.