Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
- Melt margarine, chocolate and honey on low temperature.
- Cook for a few minutes until it is soft.
- Remove from fire and add walnuts and corn flakes.
- Cool it in a fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Take one teaspoon of mixture at a time and shape it as cones.
These were nice, although I found them to be a bit sticky and they don't set as quickly as I'd expect. There's a distinctive honey taste, which is lovely. I didn't have cups, so I just laid them on a tray. Very nice! (Reviewed for Spring PAC 2007)