Prep 7 mins
Cook 2 hrs
What has come to be my favorite recipe for baked beans
- 2 (32 ounce) cans baked beans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Combine all ingredients in an oven proof glass pan.
- Cover and bake at 250 degrees for 2 hours.
Prepared this last night.Made only a half batch.I did cut down on the heat as dw is a little cautious of the warmth.Added some weiners at the end,and served with freshly baked corn bread and a tossed salad. The "softness" of the dish impressed me.I have entered this in my list of recipes to do again. Thanks.. Don Steele
A nice combination of spicy and sweet! These are so quick and easy to prepare. I used fresh onions, so I doubled the amount of them. I used Bush's onion baked beans. I'll make these agin. Thanx!