Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am not one for fruity or fancy drinks, but this one just hits the spot on a hot summer day. It is very refreshing, and has that wonderful hint of the tropics. You can ad a little more or less of the rum according to your likings;)
- 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces captain morgan parrot bay rum
- 1 maraschino cherry, with stem
- 1 dash maraschino cherry juice
- Place pineapple juice, rum and ice in shaker and mix well.
- Pour into glass, top with splash of cherry juice, and cherry.
My husband and I had a cravin' for a tropial rum drink for Valentine's Day. So glad I chose this one. Had a cool, refreshing taste. We are going on a cruise in April so we are getting mentally prepared-haha. Thanks Manda.
I picked this recipe for the "pick a chef" event. I'm so glad I did. It's delicious. If you like to cool off with some tropical refreshment, this is the drink for you.