Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake is so good!!!!!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 eggs
- Mix cake mix, margarine, water and one egg.
- Pat into bottom of 12x18-inch pan.
- Mix cream cheese, 3 eggs (one at a time, beating after each egg).
- Add sugar and mix.
- Pour on top of batter in pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Nice cake, very soft and moist. I used 500 grams of icing sugar. Mine was a little bit salty because I didnt use an unsalted margarine. It was really easy to make and very poppular at my friends house.