Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my choice whenever I'm the Designated Driver - you can make it a little spicier by increasing the hot sauce! Sometimes, on a cold winter afternoon, I'll put the rimmer into a mug and heat the tomato-clam juice in a microwave - and forget the ice, of course!!
- 2 lime wedges
- celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- ice cube
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces Clamato juice
- 1 stalk celery
- Use 1 lime wedge to wet rim of tall glass.
- Combine celery salt and pepper in a shallow dish and turn glass upside down in mixture to coat rim.
- Fill the glass with ice, add hot sauce, Worcestershire, tomato-clam juice& juice from other lime wedge and stir well.
- Garnish with celery stick.
Decided it was time to serve some new mocktails at my last weekend gathering. This was an excellent choice! The rims made for great presentation and the combination added to the calmato juice made for a great drink. Definitely be offering this at future gatherings. Thank you CountryLady, for suggesting this terrific tasting drink which was so enjoyed.