Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Brigantine Seafood Restaurants. Cook time is chill time.
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons minced red onions
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 1⁄8 cups small curd cottage cheese
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Serve over spinach salad.
this dressing was great...I am not a fan of cottage cheese but this recipe is something i will make again.