Top Review by bugged out bird
This chicken rocks! its my husbands favorite new dish! I made it for friends over the weekend and they Luved it!! its very flavorful! Make sure to use teriyaki BASTING sauce! regular teriyaki sauce is too thin! Thanks Tabbycat!!!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup basting teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 mins on each side, until browned.
- Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Make sure to use teriyaki BASTING sauce! regular teriyaki sauce is too thin!
- Brush on teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing.
- Spread drained mushrooms over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
- Bake for 25-35 mins, or until juices run clear.