Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Developed by Lois Margolet and named after her Aunt Bobbie Capriotti. Originally served at Capriotti's in Wilmington, DE.
Top Review by nvermd
Thanks for posting. This is delicious especially when using a fresh, chewy hoagie roll and using shredded fresh roasted turkey like they do in the Delaware Capriotti's which I live near. I like mine "dry" without the mayo.
- 1 (9 inch) submarine sandwich bread
- 4 ounces thinly sliced roasted turkey
- 4 ounces fresh turkey stuffing
- 2 ounces cranberry sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Split the submarine roll in half lengthwise.
- Spread a light coating of mayonnaise on each half.
- On the bottom half of the roll, layer turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with top of roll; slice in half and serve immediately.