Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Developed by Lois Margolet and named after her Aunt Bobbie Capriotti. Originally served at Capriotti's in Wilmington, DE.
- 1 (9 inch) submarine sandwich bread
- 4 ounces thinly sliced roasted turkey
- 4 ounces fresh turkey stuffing
- 2 ounces cranberry sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Split the submarine roll in half lengthwise.
- Spread a light coating of mayonnaise on each half.
- On the bottom half of the roll, layer turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with top of roll; slice in half and serve immediately.
Thanks for posting. This is delicious especially when using a fresh, chewy hoagie roll and using shredded fresh roasted turkey like they do in the Delaware Capriotti's which I live near. I like mine "dry" without the mayo.