Recipe by Noahbowie
It came to my mine when I was making blue berry muffins that I should make blueberry and straw berry muffins mixed to make a new type a muffins
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, mixed with
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- 1• heat oven to 375'F.
- 2• grease 18 regular-size muffin cups or (12 large size muffin cups.
- 3• In bowl, mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy.
- 4• Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- 5• beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt.
- 6• with spoon, fold in half of flour then half of milk into batter; repeat.
- 7• Fold in blueberries and strawberries.
- 8• Bake 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch.
- 9• sprinkle topping on each muffin.