Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I thought I had tasted every wonderful Bloody Mary mix out there until I tried this one. Didn't even know what Dill Sauce was until I made this, but they actually sell it in the condiment isle. You have to try it--so spicy and so good!
- 1 (46 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) bottle dill sauce
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 0.5 (5 ounce) jarfrank red hot sauce
- 3 beef bouillon cubes, dissolved in
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- Mix all ingredients with 1- 1 1/2 shots of vodka per glass.
- Garnish with celery stick, meat stick or dill pickle.