Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from The American Country Inn and Bed & Breakfast Cookbook. The Black Swan Restaurant is in Jefferson, Texas...not sure if it is still in business or not. We tried this and loved it.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- In a food processor place the garlic, sugar, mustard, salt, and sour cream.
- Add the vinegar.
- Blend on continuous speed.
- In a thin stream, slowly add the oil.
- When blended, fold in the parsley and pepper.
Really good!!! And very easy. Had everything on hand.
Excellent dressing, pure and simple. Restaurant quality.
This is an excellent salad dressing. I served this over iceberg lettuce wedges, and the combination was truly restaurant quality.