1/6 Photos of The Big Kahlua Vanilla Cookies
4 hrs 10 mins
These are a bake shop quality cookie--- I have never tried it, but I think you could replace the Kahlua for a tablespoon of pure vanilla extract and vanilla chips for chocolate:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- 3Sift flour, baking soda and salt.
- 4Melt butter (don't let it get cool), add Kahlua.
- 5Add sugars and beat well; add egg yolks, beat until very well blended.
- 6Mix in flours on low speed until just blended.
- 7Add vanilla chips or chunks.
- 8Cover and chill for of 4 hours.
- 9Drop by very heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased sheet, leaving 3" space between cookie dough.
- 10Bake for 10-12 minutes, (I use a convection oven), or until cookies are brown around the edges and baked to desired doneness.
- 11Note: Do not store the cookie dough in the freezer for later use, as it will upset the texture).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Big Kahlua Vanilla Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.5
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 242.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g