1/2 Photos of The Big Easy Breakfast
This is a quick and easy recipe that has been a hit with the men I have served it to for years but the women like it too. *wink*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.
- 2Remove from skillet with slotted spoon.
- 3Add oil; heat over medium high heat.
- 4Add hash brown potatoes and green peppers.
- 5Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes or to desired crispness.
- 6Stir in sausage.
- 7Remove from heat; top with the cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Big Easy Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.3
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 304.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: