Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is a funny joke for an old persons birthday.
- 1 13 by 9 inch baked cake
- 2 cups creamy white frosting (I prefer Pilsberry)
- 1 blue decorator icing (with writing tip)
- 1 red decorator icing
- 1 green glossy cake decorating gel
- Cut a 6 by 4-inch rectangle from a piece of paper place on top of the cakes center.
- Insert toothpicks in cake at corners of rectangle to mark area for label set pattern aside.
- With a melon ball cutter or sharp knife, cut holes in cake in various places outside the rectangle.
- Remove toothpicks frost sides and top of cake, spreading frosting deep into the holes.
- Gently place pattern atop frosting in the center of the cake and trace around it with a toothpick.
- With blue decorator icing and writing tip, retrace lines of rectangle.
- Make a line across rectangle about 1 1/2 inches from bottom.
- With red decorator icing write message above line.
- With green gel, write message below line.