1/5 Photos of The Bestest Belgian Waffles
These waffles are super crisp on the outside and light as a feather inside and so scrumptious! Avoid removing them from the waffle iron too soon; they should be a golden brown. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2Separate the eggs.
- 3In small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- 4Mix together the egg yolks, milk and oil and stir slightly.
- 5Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- 6Fold in beaten egg whites.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Bestest Belgian Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (1018 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.2
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 187.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g