Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Once you try this fall off the bone goodness you'll eat wings no other way :) I've always loved Buffalo Wings and after a few trial by fire attempts i think I've found the perfect combination... Depending on how hot you like your wings you can use a few different sauces.. I like Franks Buffalo Sauce. These are great for Lunch, Dinner, Partys, cookouts ect.
- 12 chicken wings (24 Flaps & Drums once cut)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces chicken seasoning (Weber Grill Creations KICK'N CHICKEN seasoning)
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce (Franks Buffalo "Hot" or Budweiser Mild & Tangy Wing Sauce)
- Cut up the wings removing tips then separate the flaps & drums at the joint (12 wings should make 24 flaps & drums).
- In a Deep Frier or pot with Vegitable oil.
- Fry Wings until they float and start turning brown. (I like the skin crispy so i let them go a little longer).
- Place fried wings on a paper towel lined tray to allow oil to drain.
- Pre-Heat Over to 400 Degrees.
- Pour "Franks Buffalo Sauce" into a bowl.
- Using tongs dip the wings in the buffalo sauce completely coating them and place them on a baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle "Webers Kickin Chicken Seasoning" on the dipped wings and place in oven when it's ready for 10 minutes to bake on the buffalo sauce.
- ENJOY !