Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
My mother would make this cake for the club girls.They would take turns every tuesday night each lady would have a chance to put a spread of their goodies don't get me wrong my mother would put a spread to feed a horse. And my mother would make the best pizza ever that .I still make today for my family .
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Amaretto or 1⁄2 cup whiskey
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl beat until creamy cake mix, instant pudding, oil, flavorings,sour cream then pour in greased cake pan angel or bundt pan.
- put in preheated oven.Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.