Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy to make, and so good.
- 2 large tart apples, unpeeled and diced
- 1 large green apple, unpeeled and diced
- 1⁄2 lb green seedless grape, halved
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, plus
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients, and stir well.
This really is the best waldorf salad--my husband and I both loved it! The flavors and textures and colors came together beautifully. And it even held up perfectly in the refrigerator ( a big plus in small households!). All that in such an easy, healthy salad--this recipe is a definite keeper! Thanks KittyKitty!!!