1/1 Photo of The Best Veggie Tacos Ever
My daughters love this recipe. I make them at least 3 times a month. They are not vegetarians but now they won't eat tacos with regular meats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute sofrito sauce, sazon, cayenne pepper in olive oil in medium heat.
- 2Add Morning Star Farm Griller Crumbles; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 3Heat tacos shells in microwave 20 seconds.
- 4Shred lettuce and dice tomatoes.
- 5Create tacos with meatless meat, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, and salad.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Veggie Tacos Ever
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 262.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles