Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
My daughters love this recipe. I make them at least 3 times a month. They are not vegetarians but now they won't eat tacos with regular meats.
- 1 tablespoon sofrito sauce
- 1 sazon goya
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
- 8 taco shells
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 7 ounces guacamole
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Saute sofrito sauce, sazon, cayenne pepper in olive oil in medium heat.
- Add Morning Star Farm Griller Crumbles; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat tacos shells in microwave 20 seconds.
- Shred lettuce and dice tomatoes.
- Create tacos with meatless meat, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, and salad.