Recipe by LeighzCookin
This is the best veggie pizza I have ever had, and I do not like veggies but I will eat them just for this recipe. It is a two step process making your sauce and then cutting up all of your veggies for toppings. It is a very cool and refreshing taste I love to eat my cold pizza and drink a big glass of lemon sweet tea on ice.
Top Review by Lalaloula
This recipe is purely awesome! It makes for such a nice change of pace from your ordinary pizza. LOVED it! :) I think it would be great for a summer bbq or potluck, so refreshing!
I made a couple of changes due to what was in the house: used only about 1/2 of the amount of cheese called for, left out the radishes and green bell pepper and made my own pizza crust. It was sooo tasty!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this winner with us, Leigh! Made and reviewed for PAC Fall 2011.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups fresh grated parmesan-romono cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄8 cup green bell pepper
- 1⁄8 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped broccoli, fleurets
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cauliflower, ffleurets
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄4 cup grated radish
- 1⁄4 cup yellow pepper
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper
- 1 pizza crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream,Miracle whip, garlic powder,peppers, and 1 cup of your cheese all togather in mixing bowl. <----This will be your sauce.
- I usually get already made pizza crust but i will throw it in the oven for 5 or 10 minutes Let it cool completely. Then Spread your sauce all over the crust.
- Be sure to finely chop all peppers.
- Top with all of your remaining ingredients veggies, and cheese refrigerate and enjoy! Keep cold and serve cold.
- You can add tomatos I would pat them dry though.