Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
this recipe went over really well with all the girls that i work with at the office. they have nicked named me "megan the vegan" because everything i make and bring to them is, well, vegan lol. i doubled the recipe so it made 24 muffins and they were all gone by lunch time.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove (or 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie seasoning)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk (or any other non-dairy milk)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- pre-heat oven at 400 degrees.
- combine flour, salt, baking powder and spices in a meduim size bowl and set aside.
- mix pumpkin, soy milk, vegetable oil, and molasses until smooth.
- slowly add dry ingredients in with wet ingredience, and mix till smooth.
- grease 12 unit muffin pan.
- scoop batter into pan, filling each unit only 2 / 3 full.
- bake at 400 for 18 - 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- cool and enjoy!
I love this recipe! My son has food allergies to eggs and milk, so this is a great way to get around his food allergies. Now I can bake without worrying about him breaking out in a rash. Thank you.
Good, but needs vanilla.
Interesting if you decrease the sugar 1/4 cup this is Isa's recipe. You should be nice and give credit where it's due.