1/3 Photos of The Best Thai Red Chicken Curry Recipe
Really good - you can change, substitute, mix..the vegetables...to whatever you have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup zucchini, cubed
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into small strips
- 1/2 cup broccoli floret, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 4 fresh Thai basil (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 1Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium and cook the onion for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the curry paste and garlic then cook, stirring, for about 1 minutes.
- 3Add the coconut milk, chicken broth, fish sauce, sugar, red pepper flakes and salt then bring to a boil.
- 4Add the vegetables and reduce heat and simmer until vegetable are soft.
- 5Squeeze lime juice over chicken then add chicken and basil to the pot.
- 6Cook until chicken is completely cooked.
- 7Serve over Jasmine Rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Thai Red Chicken Curry Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.2
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 2608.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 91.8 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Thai red curry paste