This is a sweet & sour version of Texas Caviar...Even my husband who really doesen't like anything with beans devours this recipe!!!! m Just try it you will NOT be dissapointed!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 1 large chopped purple onion
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) bag Tostitos Scoops
- 1Mix first 4 ingredients then add chopped onion & green pepper.
- 3Meanwhile bring to a boil (stirring constantly) vinegar, oil & sugar.
- 4pour hot mixture over beans.
- 5refrigerate at lwast 2 hours (overnight is better).
- 6drain before serving.
- 7serve with Tostitos Scoops.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The BEST Texas Caviar Recipe Ever!!!
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 237.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: