Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best french toast I have ever had. I get this bread machine mix at Safeway Stores. If anyone loves french toast I hope they will try this, you will love it.
- 1 box classic hearth international collection bread machine dough (Hawaiian Royal Sweet Bread)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- Make bread according to your bread machine.
- Or you can follow the directions on the box for oven baking.
- Cut into thick slices, dip into your egg mixture and cook.
This was fabulous and so easy. I don't have a Safeway in my city so I used good french bread cut in 1" slices. My son was home for breakfast and raved!