Prep 5 mins
Cook 48 hrs
I have never tasted tartar sauce like this before. It has a tangy and slightly sweet taste that is wonderful on fish.
- 1⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or just a pinch)
- salt and pepper (just a pinch)
- Add all ingredients and allow to blend in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
This was a very good tatar sauce. Liked the spicy flavor the cayenne pepper added. It tasted great with our fried fish. Thanks Chef 167408. Bullwinkle