Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from the Kraft website. I just made it and it was amazing.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) package Taco Bell home originals taco dinner kit
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup 2% mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup head lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- Cook meat with taco Seasoning as directed on package;
- Spread beans evenly onto pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with meat and cheese.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minute (or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.)
- Crush Taco Shells; sprinkle over pizza.
- Drizzle with Salsa.
- TOP with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Slice and enjoy.