Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from the Kraft website. I just made it and it was amazing.
Make and share this The Best Taco Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- Cook meat with taco Seasoning as directed on package;
- Spread beans evenly onto pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with meat and cheese.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minute (or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.)
- Crush Taco Shells; sprinkle over pizza.
- Drizzle with Salsa.
- TOP with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Slice and enjoy.