Recipe by nelli526
I love this recipe because it doesn't have beans in it like most taco dips. I like beans and you most certainly could add them but my husband cannot eat them. Must try! Delicious!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 12 ounces dean's French onion dip
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup sliced jalapeno
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the meat and drain. Put the meat back in the pan and add seasoning packet with 2/3 cup of water and bring to a boil. Let cool.
- Spread the french onion dip in a 13*9 dish. After the meat has cooled layer that over the dip. Layer the rest of the ingredients as listed. Serve immediately or refrigerate til ready. Enjoy!