Recipe by jess820
My mom aquired this recipe from a friend. I love taco dips but I'm not fond of olives or sour cream as a stand alone ingredient. So over the years I have changed some ingredients and perfected the process. Everyone requests that I make this for parties. If you take this to a party this will be the first thing gone. For ease of clean up use a disposable cookie sheet or line a cookie sheet with foil.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 2 (16 ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch scallion, sliced
- 8 ounces cherry peppers, chopped (I use mild, the hot are VERY hot)
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together mayo, sour cream, and taco seasoning. Set aside.
- Rinse and mash baked beans. Spread onto a cookie sheet. I have found a fork is the best tool to use.
- Spread on mayo/sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle on the chopped veggies.
- Sprinkle on the shredded cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.