Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe will make your eyes roll back in your head if you are a sweet potato lover. If you don't like sweet potatoes, it will make a believer out of you (it did for me!). You simply have to try this recipe before you give up on sweet potatoes. There is nothing healthy about this recipe, but it is just so darn good!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F), and butter an 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Drain sweet potatoes and set aside.
- In medium sauce pan over low heat, combine butter, 2 cups marshmallows, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir frequently to prevent sticking, until the marshmallows are melted (about 5 minutes).
- Stir sweet potatoes into the marshmallow mixture, and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake about 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, sprinkle the reserved 1 cup of marshmallows over the top, and return to the oven for about 5 minutes, or until the marshmallows are puffed and golden.