Recipe by ksmall
The Red Zinfandel and combination of lots of fruits make this sangria a real summertime winner - with a lot of kick! I have tried sangria in almost every restaurant I have been to this summer and find that this recipe beats them all out!
Top Review by susie cooks
I really enjoyed this sangria. Very fruity and delicious! I like the addition of the cranberry juice. It makes the sangria very smooth. But, it does have a nice little kick to it. I will definitely be making this again this summer!
- 2 (750 ml) bottles red Zinfandel wine
- 1 (250 ml) bottle brandy
- 2 cups light cranberry juice
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1 peach, pitted and chopped
- 1 plum, pitted and chopped
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- 20 green seedless grapes, sliced
- 15 cherries, sliced
- 1 orange (optional)