- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml rolled oats
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml butter (melted)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml strawberry, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425, then grease your muffin tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into large bowl. Stir in rolled oats and sugar, then set aside.
- Combine milk, butter, eggand vanilla in a small bowl. Stir milk mixture into dry ingredients until moistened. Then stir in strawberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling each intil 2/3 full.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick insterted into center comes out clean.