Seriously, the best muffins i have ever tasted. I could eat every single one.
Make and share this The Best Strawberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425, then grease your muffin tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into large bowl. Stir in rolled oats and sugar, then set aside.
- Combine milk, butter, eggand vanilla in a small bowl. Stir milk mixture into dry ingredients until moistened. Then stir in strawberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling each intil 2/3 full.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick insterted into center comes out clean.
these turned out really nice! I added a little extra sugar as my strawberries weren't very flavourful
These are exactly as advertised. :) They go together quickly and come out tasting lovely. Simple flavours and nice crumbly muffin texture. I don't like muffins that are too cake-y. Thanks!
These are delicious! I'm going to have to use self-control to not eat all dozen of them tonight. I'm grateful for a recipe that doesn't have a lot of sugar. Also I appreciate the addition of the oatmeal. I used a mixture of strawberries, blueberries, and pomegranate instead of just blueberries. Also I subbed coconut oil for the butter. The only challenge I had was that these are pretty crumbly, so it was a bit challenging to get them out of the tins. They firm up more after they've cooled.