Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Seriously, the best muffins i have ever tasted. I could eat every single one.
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml rolled oats
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml butter (melted)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml strawberry, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425, then grease your muffin tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into large bowl. Stir in rolled oats and sugar, then set aside.
- Combine milk, butter, eggand vanilla in a small bowl. Stir milk mixture into dry ingredients until moistened. Then stir in strawberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling each intil 2/3 full.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick insterted into center comes out clean.
These strawberry muffins were REALLY delicious!!! My children loved them! I've made these so many times. The first time, I used buttermilk. The second time I used corn oil instead of butter with the butter milk. I made some last Saturday and used vanilla yogurt instead if milk. I made another batch this past Friday(I ran out of strawberries so I substituted an orange and squeezed some of the juice for some orange muffins)! Then used coconut oil instead of butter. I just made another batch but substituted the yogurt for Almond milk and used chocolate chips instead of the strawberries! WONDERFUL recipe
these turned out really nice! I added a little extra sugar as my strawberries weren't very flavourful
These are exactly as advertised. :) They go together quickly and come out tasting lovely. Simple flavours and nice crumbly muffin texture. I don't like muffins that are too cake-y. Thanks!