- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425, then grease your muffin tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into large bowl. Stir in rolled oats and sugar, then set aside.
- Combine milk, butter, eggand vanilla in a small bowl. Stir milk mixture into dry ingredients until moistened. Then stir in strawberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling each intil 2/3 full.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick insterted into center comes out clean.