Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
The title says it all... This really is the best stir-fry sauce you'll ever taste.
Make and share this The Best Stir-Fry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 teaspoons arrowroot (or cornstarch)
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos (or low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar (or regular rice wine vinegar)
- 1 (1 g) packet stevia (equal to 2 t sugar)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Whisk water, arrowroot, Braggs, stevia, vinegar, red pepper flakes, and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Add sauce to a stir fry near the end, mixing well into the dish.
- Let the sauce come to a bubble. Simmer until sauce has thickened, then serve.