Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yummy!! I got this recipe when I hosted a "Cooking the American Way" party. Could be used for a dessert or for breakfast. I am totally guessing on the serving size!
- Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, 1 pkg
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Cut the biscuits into fourths.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over the biscuits (use as little or as much as you like).
- Melt the brown sugar, butter, and ice cream in the microwave.
- Alternate layers of biscuits, pecans, and melted mixure in a small casserole dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.
Yum is the right word for these! I was pretty liberal with the cinnamon and sugar and we loved these!! They're sweet and creamy, with a nice pecan crunch, delicious! Very easy recipe to make. I put the cinnamon and sugar in a plastic bag and shook it onto the biscuits. This will be a good recipe to have for overnight guests. Thanks Mackinac Bride!
Yep, I just had to rate this because I have been making these at the lake for years. My daughter brought this recipe home so I knew it had to be great!
These were simply delicious! What a great and easy recipe. This will surely be a family staple from now on!