Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Seriously, this salad is addictive. It is beautiful, great with BBQ chicken and potato salad, and even the picky eaters will love it!
- 1 (5 ounce) bagfresh Baby Spinach
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pint strawberry, washed and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Remove stems from spinach and place in bowl.
- Add green onions and strawberries.
- Make dressing in shaker, pour on salad and toss gently.
- Allow 5 or 10 minutes for dressing to absorb.
FABULOUS! I served mine with some sliced red grapes on top since we didn't have strawberries. Delicious! Thank you!
oh, what a lovely salad !! excellent....my husband licked the bowl !! patsy