1/2 Photos of The BEST Spinach Salad
Mary Anne's Note:
My mom got this recipe from a friend, and it has quickly become a family favorite. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds or 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 -3 bags Baby Spinach
- 1Saute in the butter, until lite brown, the package of ramen noodles (crumbled) and the slivered OR sliced almonds.
- 2These are the"crispies" and will keep in a baggie in the freezer if you have any leftover.
- 3Combine all the dressing ingredients in jar and shake to mix.
- 4This makes enough salad for 2-3 bags of baby spinach or baby romaine or spring greens, your choice.
- 5Toss the salad with some crispies and dressing right before serving.
- 6Works well to serve with tongs.
- 7Add optional sliced green onions if you wish.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The BEST Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.2
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 1126.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 8.7 g