Recipe by StrikingEyes00
I've tried a few of the spinach pie recipe's here on Zaar, but I just can't compare them to my mom's recipe. It's so easy and the flavors go together so well!
Top Review by carole in orlando
I was so pleased with this dish! My husband loved it. It is easy to put together, has lots of flavor and not overwhelming in the spinach flavor. I suggested the next time I make it to add sweet Italian sausage and my husband said "don't you dare, this is perfect just as it is!" We just had a dish of fresh melon with it and that was a complete meal. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe! Carole in Orlando
- 1 pillsbury pie crust
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup jarlsberg cheese, grated
- 2 (10 ounce) packages spinach souffle, defrosted (I use Stouffers)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the pie crust into a pie plate.
- Sauté mushrooms in Butter (I use Smart Balance and it comes out great).
- Pour mushrooms into crust and spread evenly.
- Top with Jarlsberg Cheese.
- Top that with the Spinach Souffle.
- Bake for 30 minutes.