This was in the NYT today and it looks awesome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream (see note)
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle chile in adobo (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice (to taste)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
- tortilla chips, for dipping
- 1Bundle spinach in a clean dishtowel and squeeze very tightly to remove all excess moisture.
- 2In a food processor, blend together all ingredients except spinach until very smooth, about 90 seconds.
- 3Pulse in spinach until just combined.
- 4Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- 5Serve with tortilla chips.
- 6Note: You can omit the sour cream and increase mayonnaise to 1 cup.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Spinach Dip With Chipotle and Lime
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.1
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 558.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo