Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ok, so this is the second best spinach dip that I have ever had. As I mentioned in the first one the only reason it is second is because I had the other one first. I really love them both and still make them both. This one does not have Knorr soup mix or ranch dressing it. It does have Mrs. Grass onion soup mix. So easy, so good.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopeof mrs. grass onion soup mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- Squeeze the water out of the thawed spinach with your hands.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl and refrigerate a couple of hours or over night.
- Serve in a bread bowl with bread, or crackers or carrot sticks.
I loved this dip. Really easy to put together - good texture and flavor. Thanks for sharing!